Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two WIP’s

Our life is beginning to return to normal after our son’s arrival from Honduras. We’ll soon (hopefully) be returning to earlier bedtimes, too. : )

I’ve been able to get started on my quilt, the one I’ve been intending to make from the charm packs I won from Angela at Cut to Pieces, and using the pattern I saw on Marion’s blog. I have the main strips sewn together and have just started ironing them…

IMG_7114

And you may remember I mentioned a while back that I had a couple of patriotic quilts in progress, and that one of them was at the long-arm-quilters? Well, she called me yesterday and said I could come pick it up! Woohoo! She did a really fabulous job and her details are beautiful! I’m only going to give you a teaser as to what it looks like, and then when I’ve finished binding it and hanging it on my wall I’ll take more pictures. : )

IMG_7113

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the red, white and blue W.I.P. I have a couple of them in the works myself.
Amy @ Sew Incredibly CrAzY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...