Friday, June 22, 2012

Look what I did tonight!

I just think I’m so amazing.  I actually did something rather techy!  And it turned out pretty good!  I discovered a wonderful quilt blog, Ellison Lane Quilts, and that she had a tutorial for how to make a blog button!  I always wondered how people did that.  So, I followed the tutorial and I actually made myself a blog button!  I’m just so proud of myself. : )

 

Who knows, I may change it someday, but for now I think it’s pretty good. : )

Let me know what you think!


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cool! I've been wanting to do one but haven't been brave enough! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it, and I snagged it! Great work! :)

Just curious, what program did you use to make it?


Shaylee Ann

April said...

Very lovely and techy indeed! great job. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...