Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An Award! : )

So I guess I've been out of the loop for a while! In coming back into the loop, I find that my dear friend Marion of MyQuiltDiet.blogspot.com has awarded me the Liebster Award! Wow! Thanks Marion! What a kind thing to do!

"The Liebster award (German for favourite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy."

The acceptance conditions are :
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


So, my next job is to pass this awesome award on to others! So here's where I feel very sheepish... See, I haven't been in blogland for very long so I don't have five blogs to pass this award on to! However, I know of two awesome blogs that deserve this award...
(Drum Roll Please!)

~April at http://april-makingendsmeet.blogspot.com

~Shauna at http://bookdivabooks.blogspot.com

These are great blogs! Go over and see for yourself! : )

1 comment:

April M. said...

Myra, you are so sweet :) Thank you! Now I'll have to get on the ball and get something posted on my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...